Monday 16 May 2016

My First Vote | முதல் வாக்குப் பதிவு

          Elections are always a debatable topic. When the Central Election was announced, I was filled with joy and enthusiasm to vote for the first time. But due to many reasons, I was unable to participate the election and cast my first vote.
          But this time, I was not ready to miss it. It is the State Election now and I have casted my first vote. When people blindly support caste, religion and ethnic diversities which hinders the society to the most negative level, it is better to believe in Democracy forgetting/neglecting the unconventional and false claims made on it.
          Participating in an election and casting the right vote for the right person without any external influences will make any citizen feel the responsibility vested upon him/her. A society where utmost 100% voting becomes possible is the productive, well- aware democratic society. Hoping to reach that horizon soon.

கண்ணுக்கு மட்டும் தான் மை அழகோ!?
Happiness is getting inked.


#first_vote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Social

Search

Popular Posts

Views

Archives